This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
**Great Benefits and Starting Pay, Opportunity for Career Growth**
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Starting wage up to $20.91
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
Team Lead will support the Manager in accomplishing the overall team’s mission and lead natural work teams in day to day operations. Responsibilities also include leading teams in the areas of productivity, safety, and quality and team effectiveness. The responsibilities will be in addition to existing job responsibilities. The Team Lead will be required to fill in/cover for the Supervisor during absences, vacations, and other periods. This position will also be required to work overtime.
- Role of Dispatcher, LES coordinator, Rework Lead, Warehouse Manager Admin: All duties specify in the Dispatch procedure manual.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards. Enforces safety rules, GMP and the use of proper PPE.
- Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
- Coordinates training for new employees and cross-training personnel.
- Handles operator performance issues
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to successfully perform all safety processes, certificate in Dispatch, PINC, Rework and all SAP functions.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy (See employee handbook)
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of employees within the organization. Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide effective coaching & training.
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Job Profile and Medical Assessment requirements for the position
- Power Industrial Truck Certified
- Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!