Shift Maintenance Technician
- Corsicana, TX
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Starting wage up to $ 29.21
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
Repairs and maintains Extrusion, Forming, Printers, Packaging equipment. Must have electrical and mechanical knowledge, ability to perform diagnostics, testing and repairs on electrical components.
- Perform preventative and planned maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the FOAM, MFPP and EPS process to ensure the integrity of Production equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical and mechanical prints, drawings and schematics and execute and complete maintenance service instructions.
- Assist with Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and/or development of Maintenance procedures (SOP’s)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair/maintain all extrusion, thermoforming and auxiliary equipment for the FOAM, MFPP and EPS processes including infra-red inspections, PM’s, Automation equipment, printers, labelers, formers, extruders, electrical, electronic, pneumatics/hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Modify new and existing equipment to improve productivity and assist with capital upgrades.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe, clean and neat work environment.
- Use the maintenance software and program to accomplish work assignments.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Responsible for working with 110, 220, and 480 volt systems, AC/DC drives, high and low voltage controls.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills: Must be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings (mechanical/electrical), welding, using shop equipment, and fabrication.
- Two-year Mechanical degree or Four-years’ industrial maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Welding experience, ability to read measuring devices and knowledge of pneumatics and vacuum systems.
- Must possess an electrical background with experience in troubleshooting and must be familiar with AC and DC drives and PLC’s, servo motors and encoders, able to solve temperature problems on heating processes such as thermal couples, temperature controllers, solid state relays and heating elements, capable of diagnosing pressure sensing devises and pressure readout meters.
- Ability to operate forklift.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #cb1
Back to top