This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. The Set up Mechanic is responsible to setup, maintain, and repair company machines in order to assure the uninterrupted flow of production in accordance with company procedures and specifications. Great opportunity for growth potential! New graduates encouraged to apply!
The essential duties shall be as follows:
- Setup of a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Adjust machines for changeovers.
- Use of a wide variety of tools to make the necessary adjustments.
- Must get line up and running to standard within time standards.
- Must be able to perform minor maintenance repairs.
- Ability to train people.
- Must be willing to work as a key member in a team environment.
- Must treat employees with dignity and respect.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills with all employees.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to complete projects.
- Must have prior experience as an operator and forklift driver.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR “IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top