Mechanic (Manufacturing Associate)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Responsible for all thermoforming molds, inserts and other various components utilized to change-over a thermoforming machine from one product to the next product to be manufactured.
- Uses measurement instruments to check work.
- Removes parts from the press.
- Loads and removes inserts in the mold (change over) and inspects parts.
- Set up and install mold bases. Makes adjustments and notifies Production Manager of the need for more complex machine adjustments to make the thermo former production ready.
- When necessary, will perform the same duties as other production employees and packers.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and establishing first run parts meet all quality criteria.
- Monitor overall continuing manufacturing process.
- Identify product and/or situations that risk product contamination.
- Mechanical Aptitude skills during past job experience
- Auto mechanic type skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must work overtime as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top