Set Up Operator
- La Mirada, CA
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Perform tooling changeovers on thermoforming equipment to meet validation requirements.
- Handle equipment set-up for Thermoformers in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for operating thermoformers when not performing set ups at a rate that meets or exceeds production and quality standards of the company
- Identify tooling and equipment repairs needed
- Previous experience preferred
- Train other employees on set-up job duties to an effective level of performance
- Operate a forklift
- Communicate improvement opportunities to the technical group
- Assist maintenance with repairs on equipment
- All Setup checklist paperwork accurately completed in a timely manner
- Perform all tooling (Die & Mold) maintenance and prep job tasks.
- Run samples in support of the Process Technician and in the absence of the Process Technician to meet product specification requirements.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to operate tooling associated equipment as it relates to tool maintenance & prep.
- All other duties assigned by Team Leader & Process Technician
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. ”IND1P” #CB1
Back to top