Senior Procurement Analyst - Tableau Experience Preferred
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Analyzes and tracks supplier performance on a continual basis.
- Evaluates the quality and quantity of deliverables against mutually established performance expectations and milestones.
- Develops and runs customized reports in areas such as expenditures as well as start dates and closeouts for such stakeholders as procurement managers, directors, and executives.
- Create necessary templates to capture monthly actuals and forecasted savings at a project level and work with multifunctional partners to understand trends, key drivers and assumptions.
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the business and partner with Procurement / Finance / Business Units to ensure effective and thorough analysis and accuracy of data.
- Develop a thorough understanding of interdependencies of all line items and profitability drivers of each project / category.
- Works as a liaison to the business and IT to ensure necessary data requirements are met.
- Supports cross-functional teams and works to drive savings throughout the supply chain.
- BA/BS required in business, operations management, logistics or engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fast-moving, high SKU(20,000+) foodservice and consumer products company.
- Tableau software experience required.
- Microsoft Access knowledge and understanding of relational databases strongly desired along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and independently while managing concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Strong process skills with a demonstrated ability to drive change.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: "IND1P" # CB1 #LI-TM1
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email [email protected].
Please clearly indicate that you need assistance.
Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top