Scheduler - Production
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Uses engineering plans and production specifications to produce detail schedules, material requirements lists, and production plans for the manufacture of products.
- Monitors inventory levels.
- Checks production activity to provide a controlled flow of materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Works with management to organize schedule changes due to backlogs, design changes, and material or labor shortages.
- Prepares work orders for production and may prepare purchase requests based on production schedules.
- Evaluates production specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tool, and manpower requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires a BA/BS in Business Administration, manufacturing, engineering or related field, and 4+ years of related experience. APICS designation desirable but not required. Able to manage several projects at one time. Communication skills (both written and verbal), computer skills (including SAP and MS Office Suite), good organizational skills, and detail focus on results.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top