This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Use engineering plans and production specifications to produce detail schedules, material requirements lists, and production plans for the manufacture of products.
- Monitors inventory levels, and coordinates plant production inventory activities.
- Check production activity to provide a controlled flow of materials timed to meet production requirements including coordination of purchase requisitions for materials needed for the production and assembly of finished goods.
- Work with management to organize schedule changes due to backlogs, design changes, and material or labor shortages.
- Acts as a liaison between central planning group and the plant to communicate production schedule updates or changes.
- Communicates production line priorities and staffing requirements to floor leaders based on schedule priorities.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute shop floor production work orders.
- Evaluate production specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tool, and manpower requirements.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Business Administration, manufacturing, engineering or related field
- 4+ years of related experience.
- APICS designation desirable but not required.
- Able to manage several projects at one time.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills, including SAP and MS Office Suite
- Good organizational skills, and detail focused on results.
- Small amount of travel (<2%).
- On occasion may have requirement to work odd hours (early morning, late night or weekend).
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!