Are you a true hunter who knows how to go out and bring in new business? Do you have experience selling bakery packaging to end users and national accounts? Do you like the challenge of having a nation-wide territory? Then this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate is located near our Columbus, OH manufacturing site to help facilitate made to order packaging. If you are not in the greater Columbus area, you should expect regular trips there to work with team at the plant.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue, profit and expense goals.
- Develops sales plans and budgets for maximizing sales volume while meeting profit margin targets.
- Responsible for personal interaction with existing customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
- Provides analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
- Attend trade shows and participates in industry associations.
- Responsible for closing the sales transaction.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Prior experience with sales of bakery ingredients, or packaging, or supplies, desired.
- Industry specific experience preferred.
- Requires solid communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and negotiation.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top