Sales Operations Manager
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Sales Operations Manager
- Create sales training solutions that may be delivered in a variety of formats; traditional and virtual classroom training, informal learning programs, eLearning, and mobile learning.
- Create sales reporting and project trackers to support key business initiatives.
- Lead initiatives to improve accuracy of sales and product data bases.
- Leads the on-boarding process for new sales and marketing personnel.
- Prepares new sales hires by conducting orientation to the Pactiv sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation with cross functional teams.
- Determines training needs by working with new sales hires; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers; help identify skills gaps and the most appropriate method of training to address the identified areas
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Deliver support to business unit managers to develop educational programs for customers such as train-the-trainer programs or training manuals
- Maintain a working knowledge of emerging trends in learning strategy.
- Additional assignments as needed.
The ideal candidate must also:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree preferably in science, marketing, business, communication, or related field
- Have 5+ years of sales experience in disposable food packaging sales
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Be able to present to various audiences in formal and informal settings
- Have sales training experience; previous experience in foodservice packaging preferred.
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and have experience using SAP.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top