This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
• Moving and transferring materials and finished goods in a high volume production environment.
• All transferring must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and accountability and in accordance with the established standard processes and procedures.
• All duties performed with focus on safety.
• The job responsibilities in this position description are not all inclusive and it is understood other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Follow all Critical Safety Rules, Standards of Conduct, and plant and company practices, procedures, policies, Standard work practices, truck, health and safety rules, including the attendance policy.
• Effectively perform all duties as outlined in the Operations Lift Truck Operator/Tugger Driver standard work.
• Ability to work within a team and build good relationships.
• Ensure that assignments are completed in a timely manner.
• Daily inspection of their equipment.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top