This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the safe, controlled start-up and operation of repelletization machinery to convert flake into pellets.
- Follows all Plant Safety Policies & Procedures
- Participate in safety programs
- Operate hydraulic jack or walkie to move articles to and from the repel area.
- Removal of packaging material from gaylords of flake.
- Inspect flake for quality and the presence of any contamination which will affect product quality or operation of the repel lines.
- Inspect final product for defect
- Legibly record information from raw material on appropriate paperwork to ensure accuracy of all production reports.
- Load flake into repel hopper in a timely manner to ensure machine run time.
- Lifting of empty gaylords and pallets into neat organized stacks.
- Maintain repel area in a neat organized manner (5S). This may require the use of approved Tiger Vac, broom, shovel, and other cleaning supplies as needed.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the equipment, controls, safety features, and operating procedures of all repel lines to ensure safe operation. This includes but is not limited to: Ability to monitor vital functions of repel lines; Perform a screen change on a repel line; Perform a controlled shut down; Perform an emergency shut down; Ability to monitor product.
- Perform required Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Perform required preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist with line maintenance when possible.
- Call help chain when required
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Back to top