Regional Sales Manager - West Coast
Regional Sales Manager – West Coast
In this position you will work with our distribution partners and internal territory sales managers to sell food packaging to grocery store and food processor accounts.
The ideal candidate will live in Salt Lake City, Phoenix or Las Vegas
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans, both volume and profit, with assigned accounts.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts at account headquarters and securing & maintaining distribution of products.
- Has direct one-to-one communication with customers, distributors, and buying groups both present and prospective.
- Field promotion work and developing new accounts.
- Demonstrates products and provides assistance in the best application of product.
- Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management.
- Service accounts and manages relationship regarding pricing, product warranty claims, receivables, etc.
- Provides market intelligence to management & peers.
- BA/BS preferred, in business, sales/marketing or related field
- 5+ years of previous sales or industry specific experience preferably with large accounts.
- Must be able to travel frequently (30-40%) including overnight travel.
- Previous experience managing/mentoring field sales and brokers is preferred
- Demonstrated skills and attributes include initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills (written, presentation and verbal).
- Ability to function independently.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top