Regional Quality Manager
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Develop, deploy and maintain the plant's quality and continuous improvement systems.
- Regularly collect, analyze, summarize and report process quality information to all levels in the organization.
- Develop, implement quality policies, procedures.
- Plan, evaluate, and implement product specifications, test procedures.
- Identify, recommend, acquire, coordinate repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibration of testing equipment.
- Work closely with R&D.
- Provide technical support, expertise in statistical methods, DOE & continuous process improvements to plant population.
- Manage data gathering software, including procurement, installation, programming & end-user training. Provide analysis of data. Support cost reduction & process improvement projects.
- May participate in some HR initiatives.
- Coordinate and champion the plant in obtaining and sustaining the AIB certification, as well as other external customer certifications and inspections.
- Provide analytical support & coordinate the efforts involved in resolving quality issues in regards to product failures and/or returns.
- Act as a plant point of contact in regards to product quality for customer service, sales & marketing.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Business or Technical Discipline.
- 5-7 years of quality management experience or process engineering in a manufacturing environment. ASQ Certified Quality Engineer/Professional Quality/Statistical Application certification.
- Microsoft Office, Statistical Software & some programming experience.
- Statistical methods & process improvement techniques.
- Superior mathematical & statistical ability.
- Knowledge of manufacturing lab practices & test procedure.
- Continuing education: quality, statistical applications, business communication with a minimum of 1 seminar or course every other year.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including off-shift coverage & some weekends.
- Some travel required.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.