Regional HR Manager / Business Partner
Regional HR Leader/ HR Business Partner
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Are you a Plant HR Manager ready for the next step in your career?
Do you have experience in high volume manufacturing and managing a Team?
Then Come Thrive with Pactiv!
This opportunity supports a key manufacturing facility and leads a team of HR Professionals across our US based Paper Plants. It is also located close to our global headquarters. This is a key succession planning role and the incumbent is being promoted into a larger role within Pactiv.
As a working leader, the Regional HR Manager/HR Business Partner is responsible for:
- Support of the Saint Charles, Illinois Facility
- Driving key HR processes, through your team, across an additional three facilities, (each of which have their own HR Teams) supporting over 700 employees
- Overall HR leadership and in providing corporate BU support
In addition, you will support HR projects and programs that support the business's performance. Activities will include directing and/or supporting employment, staffing, talent development, metrics, HR legal compliance, labor and employee relations, union prevention activities, training, safety, succession planning and HR administration.
- Provide functional/operational human resources guidance to the plant and value stream through planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the Human Resources Department in support of the assigned client group.
- Serve as functional resource for employee base, ensuring their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations.
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of client group in relation to established goals.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continual improvement.
- Plan, organize, and manage all activities of the HR Dept.
- Participate in the development and implementation of client group's goals, objectives and systems.
- Manage recruitment effort for all exempt, non-exempt, and hourly employees; monitor recruitment program; employee relations counseling; performance planning.
- Manage/maintain records related to same.
- Manage and maintain department records and reports.
- Actively participate in client group and HR projects and meetings.
- May manage vendor relationships.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related area required with 7+ years of experience as HR Generalist.
- Industry/manufacturing knowledge is required.
- People Management experience is required
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within org.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excel and Financial capability is highly desirable.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top