This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
•Completes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual tasks to ensure all SAP master data is input and maintained accurately and in a timely manner.
•May complete mass updates.
•Prepares reports, conducts audits, resolves errors.
•May prepare supportive documentation & process flow diagrams.
•May support legacy systems as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree in business or analytical program (Accounting, Management, Information Technology, etc.) preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in customer service or other analytical role or 1+ years experience in Systems Administrator position.
- Expert analytical skills where output data is actionable and accurate.
- Excellent problem solving and follow up skills.
- Ability to influence within team and throughout organization.
- Ability to anticipate problems and head them off.
- Developing expert level skills with business & PC software (SAP, Excel, Access, Cognos).
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top