- Kinston, NC
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- USES MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT TO INSURE PRODUCT MEETS CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS.
- NOTIFIES OPERATOR OF DEFECTS. CONTINUES CLOSE MONITORING OF THE PRODUCT UNTIL THE DEFECT IS CORRECTED.
- PLACES ON HOLD OR REJECTS DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT MEET SPECIFICATIONS. PREPARES APPROPRIATE PAPER WORK RELATED TO THE HOLD OR REJECT
- CHECKS FOR COUNT, COLOR CODING OF THE CORRUGATED, AND OTHER CUSTOMER QUALITY REQUIREMENTS.
- PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE OPERATION AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISION.
- FOLLOW ALL QUALITY PROCEDURES AS OUTLINED BY MANAGEMENT AND ACCURATELY COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK PERTAINING TO THESE PROCEDURES.
- SORT DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND COMPLETING ASSOCIATED PAPERWORK NEATLY AND ACCURATELY.
- MAINTAIN WORK AREA IN A SAFE MANNER.
- MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH COMPUTERS WITH THE ABILITY TO ENTER AND ANALYSE QUALITY DATA RESULTS ENTERED INTO THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- BE ABLE TO STAND, WALK, TWIST UP TO 8 HOURS PER DAY
- BE ABLE TO LIFT UPWARDS TO 50 LBS UP TO A LEVEL OF 6 FT HIGH MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS A TEAM WITH LITTLE TO NO SUPERVISION
- MUST HAVE ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- MUST BE DETAILED ORIENTED
- MUST HAVE A POSITIVE WORK ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO COOPERATE
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top