Responsible for lead coordination of all processes and activities around quality compliance standards (BRC/SQF) by working with all employee levels to ensure shift, daily, weekly, monthly and annual requirements are met. Track compliance with all Internal Auditing processes, maintain a log for corrective actions and monitor those actions for completion within a 30 day time frame. Assign corrective actions to appropriate individuals using email, Maintenance Connection and follow-up conversations. Encourage internal auditors to complete weekly/monthly/quarterly audits consistently on time. Perform routine objective audits within and outside the facility. Monitor document control within the facility and assign corrective actions as needed. Help with Continuous Improvement and Quality projects as needed. Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College or Technical College coursework highly desired.
- BRC experience and certification highly desired.
- Strong computer skills (Minimum above average ability in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Access desired)
- Ability to work with and create Excel spreadsheets using formulas and macros.
- Experience using SAP and ability to learn and use other software programs.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to be involved in several projects at one time, able to ensure progress through continued monitoring, prioritizing, and follow-up
- Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide effective informal coaching and training
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
- Ability to create training documents, Single Point Lessons, and forms as needed
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a positive professional attitude
- Able to walk long distances and climb stairs on a daily basis
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top