This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com. ---- ---- ---- ---- <<
- Coordinate and lead processes and activities to meet quality compliance standards (BRC/SQF)
- Work with employees at all levels to ensure compliance standards are met (per shift, daily, weekly, monthly and annually)
- Monitor internal auditing processes and track compliance
- Assign corrective actions based on internal audit finding to appropriate individuals through email, Maintenance Connection and follow-up conversations
- Monitor document control within the facility and assign corrective actions as needed
- Maintain corrective actions log and monitor completion of actions within required time frame (30 day follow up)
- Ensure internal auditors complete weekly/monthly/quarterly audits consistently on time
- Perform routine objective audits within and outside the facility
- Assist with Continuous Improvement and Quality projects as needed
- Create training documents, Single Point Lessons and forms as needed
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College or Technical College coursework highly desired
- BRC experience and certification highly desired
- Strong computer skills (Minimum above average ability in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Access desired)
- Ability to work with and create Excel spreadsheets using formulas and macros.
- Experience using SAP and ability to learn and use other software programs.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to be involved in several projects at one time and able to ensure progress through continued monitoring, prioritizing, and follow-up
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide effective informal coaching and training
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a positive professional attitude
- Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top