This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
The purpose of this position is to provide quality-related technical and administrative assistance in support of plant quality and production systems. Candidate should have quality control or quality assurance experience within a structured quality system.
- Measures product quality through the use of statistical methods, control charting, and process improvement techniques.
- Updates and maintains Quality Department computer databases and quality system files.
- Conducts various quality tests to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Accurately completes all required quality inspections, and quality systems documentations.
- Maintains work area in organized, safe and clean manner
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Assist and train production floor associates on quality topics to ensure customer specifications are met
- Complete required calibration of quality test equipment and ensure proper use.
- Tracks and coordinates non-conforming material.
- Maintains inventory of department quality supplies.
- Communicate pertinent information at shift change
- Must be able to effectively communicate (verbal/written) with various levels within the facility
- Basic computer systems knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel). SAP, PowerPoint a plus.
- Experience with AIB or BRC quality systems a plus.
- Experience in a GFCI certification environment a plus.
- Other job duties as assigned by Team Leader
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!