Quality Control Auditor
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Safely and effectively audits work activities of processing production workers to verify conformance of activities to quality assurance standards.
- Obtains quality assurance personnel checklist.
- Observes and asks workers questions pertaining to job functions.
- Reads processing information such as worker and material logs, product processing sheets, inspection and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Observes workers to verify that the equipment is operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards (including conducting between 1 to 2 audits per employee).
- Writes and submits audit reports to supervisory personnel.
- Assist in annual review and audit requirement improvement of the process audits, within assigned processes.
- Assist in preparation for Audits by regulatory bodies (BRC, AIB, YUM, ASI)
- Monthly microbiological testing for finished products.
- Maintain quality books as in the Master Cleaning Schedule, Product Safety Inspections, HACCP, and the Glass Policy.
- Organizes the product safety building inspections and meetings.
- Maintain quality inspection and defect manuals for assigned processes.
- Aids in the disposition of product and provides oversight of nonconforming product callback, destruction, and/or rework.
- Evaluates (Rudimentary) mechanical & electrical condition of equipment
- Evaluates condition or raw material and finished items utilizing lab resources.
- Review all Gainseeker data and update quality dashboards daily.
- Gather data and send required monthly customer reports (Starbucks, MCD…)
- Answers complaints for assigned processes.
- Performs follow-up on all corrective actions and maintenance for assigned processes.
- Train technicians on Gainseeker, quality measurements, and standards quality measurements and standards.
- Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to stand, walk, twist up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs up to a level of 6ft high multiple times a day.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail-oriented.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top