This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Hands on leader charged with implementing capital projects safely.
- Capital budget for project could range from $0.2 to $5 million dollars.
- Project scope may include budget development, budget spend control, create & manage project timeline, defining capital equipment suppliers, creating equipment specifications, securing bids from qualified equipment suppliers, installation supervision, providing engineering documentation, capital close out, interfacing with local site team, and directing contractors/consultants.
- Travel up to 70% mostly to locations in United States and Canada. International travel will be very infrequent.
- BS in Engineering or a minimum of 15 years of experience in manufacturing plants in with extensive background in project management.
- Must have ability to see the big picture on the entire project scope (process, people, and business systems) to ensure meeting deliverables with effective planning and problem solving.
- Experience in high volume converting operations is preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project as well as AutoCAD & SAP
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top