This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Hands on leader charged with implementing capital projects safely.
- Capital budget for project could range from $0.2 to $5 million dollars.
- Project scope may include budget development, budget spend control, create & manage project timeline, defining capital equipment suppliers, creating equipment specifications, securing bids from qualified equipment suppliers, installation supervision, providing engineering documentation, capital close out, interfacing with local site team, and directing contractors/consultants.
- Travel up to 70% mostly to locations in United States and Canada. International travel will be very infrequent.
- BS in Engineering or a minimum of 15 years of experience in manufacturing plants in with extensive background in project management.
- Must have ability to see the big picture on the entire project scope (process, people, and business systems) to ensure meeting deliverables with effective planning and problem solving.
- Experience in high volume converting operations is preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project as well as AutoCAD & SAP
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top