Production Team Lead
- Supervises day to day operation of a production shift by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees: Oversee entire shift for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Productivity results for a minimum of 20 hourly employees.
- Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides hands on approach to resolve. Responsible for safety of all employees within department.
- Support activities to increase safety awareness, boost morale.
- Supervise Operators and monitors run conditions of production lines.
- Assess training needs and administer training as necessary.
- Assess talent and ensures the development of team.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of operation.
- Responsible for ensuring all production capacities are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that only quality product is produced and distributed. Maintains good housekeeping of the production facility.
- Responsible for the daily execution of the Pactiv Production System, including leader standard work, hour by hour reporting, Tier 1 and Tier 2 meetings and participation in kaizen improvement activities.
Required skills: Hands on leadership, mechanical aptitude, analytical, design, problem solving, project management, strong technical skills, customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, lean manufacturing.
5+years of experience (supervisory role within a manufacturing facility preferred)
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top