Production Supervisor - Nights
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 50+ employees.
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
- Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- BA/BS degree preferred (business, engineering)
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Good computer skills
- SAP experience preferred.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top