Production Supervisor Night Shift
- This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Night Shift Opportunity - 7PM to 7AM
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining a focus on Safety and Quality.
- Typically supervises 60+ employees including salaried, hourly and agency temps.
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure unit meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
- Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Develop, implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent policies.
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Support activities to increase safety awareness, boost morale.
- Responsible for safety of all employees within the department
- Assess talent and insure development of staff
- Follows all company-established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 4+ years of manufacturing experience
• Prior Supervisory experience
• Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills, bi-lingual a plus
• Ability to work well in group situations
• Good computer skills
• SAP experience preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top