This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Bring your exceptional supervisory skills to our team at Pactiv Evergreen’s Kinston manufacturing plant and help us to lead the charge in producing the essential products our communities need. Leverage your previous experience leading 50+ people to ensure that you and your team meet your production goals, thereby meeting our customers SLA’s. Strong leadership, fair-minded approach, ability to hold others accountable, and a lead-by- example style will ensure your success. Join us today and in return you will receive a challenging growth opportunity for your career, while you make an impact on your team and your community.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 50+ employees.
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance • Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- BA/BS degree, preferred (business, engineering)
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Good computer skills.
- SAP experience, preferred.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!