Production Supervisor 7 AM - 7 PM
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 50+ employees.
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
- Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- BA/BS degree preferred (business, engineering)
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Good computer skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Back to top