- Rochester, NY
At Pactiv Evergreen, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 100 + hourly employees.
- Coordinates with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees; planning, assigning & directing work; appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- BA/BS preferred (business, engineering) with 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner
- Good computer skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
- GMP Responsibilities:
- All associates are responsible to comply with operational methods, personnel practices and all communicated requirements to ensure a safe and productive work environment and overall product safety.
- Execute said duties to maintain compliance with stated product safety/GMP, legal, regulatory and quality systems requirements.
Pactiv Evergreen is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top