This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to the plant in the areas of production, maintenance, quality, and continuous improvement; to achieve goals, ensure a safe work environment, and meet customer specifications.
- Supervises 100+ employees including both salaried and hourly.
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure plant meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
- Manage capital projects.
- Act as leader of the plant when Plant Manager is unavailable.
- Implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent policies.
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead investigations into safety related issues.
- Participate in designing and implementing continuous improvement processes.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business.
- 5 years of manufacturing experience including 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods and process improvement techniques.
- Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LITM1”IND1P” #CB1
Back to top