This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to assigned department(s), product line(s) or profit center(s) and teams in order to meet production goals, ensure a safe work environment, and meet customer specifications
- Typically supervises 200+ employees including both salaried and hourly
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure unit meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards
- Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions. Implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent policies
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead investigations into safety related issues
- Participate in designing and implementing continuous improvement processes.
- BS/BA in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business with 5 years of manufacturing experience including 2 years of supervisory experience
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods and process improvement techniques.
- Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-4320 or faxing us at (847)615-6409. Please indicate, in you call or on your fax, that you need assistance.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top