At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and good packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Responsible for ensuring quality product is packed and prepared for shipment.
- Sets up and operates one or more single or multiple spindle horizontal winding machines to ensure all products meets all quality and company specifications before shipment.
- Assists operators with changeovers and troubleshooting.
- Removes product jams and performs quality checks of the product. Performs housekeeping to keep the raw material area clean.
- Follows written information for quality, safety, and product configuration. Will lift, bend, stretch and stand while performing job tasks.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO. The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants with physical or mental disability, which requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email [email protected]
Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered.
Back to top