Procurement Manager - MRO and Services
PROCUREMENT MANAGER – MRO and SERVICES
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- The Procurement Manager, MRO and Services will be a critical member of the Pactiv Procurement Team based out of the corporate HQ at Lake Forest, IL. The individual will provide category leadership for an annual spend of over $200M which includes MRO, Contingent Labor and Services.
- The individual will be responsible to develop category strategies, negotiate contracts and service level agreements, manage cross functional projects and execute category strategies with the overall objective of reducing total cost of ownership, increasing cash flow and ensuring no gaps in service levels.
- Responsible for the end-to-end strategy development, management and implementation of MRO, Services and Contingent Labor programs that deliver maximum value for Pactiv’s manufacturing locations; supervision of 1 procurement specialist.
- Serve as the category lead for the Pactiv led leveraged procurement model for indirect categories, leverage scale & synergies across the entire Rank Group of companies (Reynolds Consumer Products & GEC).
- Provide critical input towards sourcing strategy development, supplier relationship management, contract negotiations, supplier development/qualification, risk management and overall value delivery across the Pactiv and Rank Group network.
- Leverage knowledge of the external marketplace across suppliers, customers and competitors to execute strategic sourcing & supplier management plans and build value-creating relationships with finance, operations, and supply chain.
- Manage relationship with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO); drive line reviews and channel optimization initiatives using GPO resources to analyze performance, costs and ensure no gaps in service levels.
- Develop and implement Procurement and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Suppliers, Finance and Operations to develop score cards, compliance and performance reports.
- Strong performance delivery against the objectives for all indirect spends, including leading a monthly forecasting, cost savings and cash flow reporting process for all categories assigned.
- Measurable improvements in areas of cost, quality, service levels and cash flow, to be quantified through use of a balanced scorecard administered by Finance.
- An SRM approach that considers criticality, market complexity, value, risk and innovation; and drives incremental value for Pactiv through appropriate resource allocation, KPI tracking and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong working relationships with BU commercial counterparts as well as leaders in Operations, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain and the entire Rank Group & Pactiv Procurement teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the Procurement discipline in a large, multi-plant manufacturing organization.
- Experience in managing spends of at least $50 Million annually in indirect/ direct materials and services.
- Industry-specific experience & category knowledge in Services, MRO and contingent labor is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement category management, supplier relationship management, commercial negotiations and strategic sourcing process.
- Must have excel, PowerPoint and SAP/JDE/Oracle expertise. Eagerness to learn new systems is highly desired.
- A. or B.S. degree is required – preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, and Engineering or related field.
- B.A. or other graduate degree is a plus.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Back to top