Procure to Pay Analyst
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Research and resolve R Block discrepancies for invoices 30+ days. Communicate with internal/external customers to resolve discrepancies.
- Run open credit memo report, research and resolve items
- Research and resolve GRIR discrepancies
- Research and resolve M blocked invoices
- Review, research and resolve open items on statements
- Perform vendor audits
- Provide back up to Disbursements Analyst
- Assist AP Support as needed
- Works to resolve all issues to root cause
- SAP experience required
- High focus on attention to detail
- Able to organize work in efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) skills
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible - handle multiple tasks independently
- 4 years college preferred (or equivalent business experience)
- 5+ Years Accounts Payable
- Procure-to-Pay experience preferred
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top