This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Supply technical assistance to facility in order to maintain and improve overall operational efficiency. Responsible for complex operations and duties in production. Tracks equipment performance and adjusts setups, calibrations, and alignments. Calls other specialists when serious problems occur. Tracks data associated with production equipment. Reports any inconsistencies and uses standard repair procedures. Responsible for solving problems requiring more extensive knowledge and experience.
• Regular preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment per manufacturer's instruction or internal maintenance (TPM) schedule.
• Responsible for changing over the process conditions on inline thermoforming extrusion lines prior to production
• Responsible for setting conditions on EPS forming and pre-expansion equipment
• Responsible for troubleshooting process issues as needed during the shift
• Must to able to instruct operators on proper set up of equipment during startup
• Plays a lead role in assuring safety and cost effectiveness are number one priorities in the manufacturing area.
• Follow company safety procedures and policies. Actively works safely and maintains a safe working environment in all areas of the plant on a day-to-day basis.
• Accountable for continuous improvement to the process by communicating with internal and external resources and implementing new proven ideas.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Two-year Mechanical degree or 3-5 years' industrial maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge.
• Must have Computer literacy.
• Highly organized, problem solver, able to handle multiple tasks and strong sense of urgency.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be a Team player.
• 5 plus years process technician experience within EPS Forming industry preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top