Process Tech - Thermoforming 8 Hour Nights
The Process Technician’s primary responsibility is to support manufacturing
- Must be able to satisfactorily perform all department job functions.
- Set-up, trouble-shoot and operate Thermoformer from tool conversion
- Train the department personnel on the essentials of their jobs and provide the supervisor feedback on individual performance of individuals with whom the process technician works with.
- Create and maintain accurate engineering/process documentation such as BOMs and routers, Process Flow diagrams, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (PFMEAs), etc..
- Establish set-up and processing parameters based on material, machine capabilities. Develop procedures to ensure consistent processing of product on all shifts.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed. Essentially on-call for any shift.
SPECIFIC SKILLS& EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Outstanding work record. Must be proficient with MS Excel/Access/Word. Demonstrated leadership/supervisory skills. 2+ years experience as a CDP Technician and possess strong extrusion/thermoforming troubleshooting skills, good communication skills with all levels including management.
- Responsibility includes complete setups of TSL inline thermoformers (blends,extruder, trim press, and rimmer).
- Duties include Safety, Operator training, maintaining Process documentation, writing SOP’s, writing SWIS’s verifying and improving Process conditions.
- Be able to drive OEE improvement while reducing line changeover time.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CBI
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top