Process Equipment Engineer
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Evaluates production and processes, initiate corrective action to meet current plant goals.
- Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides technical leadership and training to resolve those issues.
- Projects and assignments are non-routine and require initiative and judgment.
- Develops process methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Analytical mindset.
- Data Driven Decisions.
- Process Optimization through data acquisition.
- Process Analysis.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions that will meet productivity, quality, and cost.
- Work with internal and external suppliers for problem resolution to identify and execute improvements.
- Reviews product specifications with product development to determine compatibility of processing methods and to determine costs and schedules.
- Trains operations personnel on process related issues.
- Support Daily Operations.
- Communicates with supervisors and operators on procedures or corrective actions on processes.
- Strategic Decision making.
- Will lead medium to large capital projects.
- Interact with Press Department.
- Writing Capital Projects.
Familiar with Condition Based Monitoring:
- Predictive technologies
- Vibration Analysis
- Infrared thermography (IR) and oil analysis
- RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis)
- RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- PMO (Preventative Maintenance Optimization)
- Precision Maintenance Practices
- BA/BS degree preferred in Engineering (Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical preferred).
- 4+ years of applicable experience.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Demonstrated application of standard concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top