This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Support all aspects of the APET, OPS and MFPP manufacturing in Extrusion and Thermoforming to meet Engineering objectives.
- Support APET, OPS and MFPP projects to improve process, tooling and equipment efficiencies.
- Primary responsibility will be in the area of Extrusion and Thermoforming.
- Develops process methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Provides expert technical consultation in multiple areas for the design, development and implementation of processes and systems.
- Develop breakthrough solutions to problems that adversely affect the APET and OPS/MFPP Value Streams profitability or project implementation.
- Provide expert technical advice, counsel and training in one or more areas to solve problems, identify new project opportunities, and guide the development of new initiatives.
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical equipment and process issues and provides technical leadership and training to resolve same.
- Develops, writes, implements, submits and/or presents various technical reports or CARs in support of cost reduction, reliability and safety initiates.
- Manage medium to large capital projects.
- Prepare proposals for initiating new projects.
- Coordinate and lead new equipment, process, and product trials and production start-up efforts.
- BS in Engineering preferred with typically 4+ years of applicable experience, or 10+ years in extrusion, 8 years in thermoforming, 5 years with tooling and 3 years in maintenance.
- APET and OPS/MFPP manufacturing process engineering experience.
- Supervisory experience with contract personnel and technical associates.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Utilizes a variety of concepts, practices and procedures within a particular engineering field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities.
- Recognized as a technical leader and key resource.
75% travel within North America.
Physical demands: office/manufacturing environment, lift up to 35 lbs.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top