PRINTING PRESS ASSOCIATE $16.98 (FORKLIFT experience)
- Exton, PA
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
PRINTING PRESS ASSOCIATE $16.98 (FORKLIFT experience)Job Description:
- Picks up the required lanes of cut and printed blanks from the press delivery table.
- Jog Blanks and inspects for cutting or printing defects. Notifies operator when defects are present.
- Stack blanks on a pallet to the required height.
- Wraps full pallet with stretch wrap and places completed load tag on the pallet.
- Moves full pallets of blanks with manual pallet jack or electric pallet jack to material handling staging area.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Assists with Make Ready on the press such as pulling cylinders, washing pumps, and changing gears.
- Assist with Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision such as strapping loads, emptying bins or stacking empty pallets
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top