Printer Operator - Night Shift
- Fargo, ND
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited.
- Operate printer, which applies print to molded fiber products
- Troubleshoot, identify and correct machine-related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine
- Monitor ink usage
- Inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects
- Perform preventive maintenance on the printer
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lift product produced from printer numerous times per day
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top