This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
JOB FUNCTION: Prints molded fiber and paper products in specified amounts within quality standards by monitoring and adjusting printer operations.Prepares printer for operation by:
- Making adjustments
- Checking input material
- Completing forms,
- Performing basic math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and writing work and answers as required.
Maintains quality standards by:
- Conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection,
- Writing and marking on quality forms,
- Making decisions from gauges and written standards,
- Making equipment adjustments.
Helps prepare others for production job responsibilities by showing and explaining printer/bagger operation.
Maintains printer operation by:
- Solving process problems
- Making equipment adjustments,
- Reporting production, quality, and safety information,
- Asking questions of the correct people in a timely manner.
Personally follows safety rules and helps with safety of others.
Keeps plant and work areas clean.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top