This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $18.86
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
The Printing Operator primary responsibility is for the setup and operation of all phases of the printing
operation. This includes:
- Install and remove printing plates, mandrels and related equipment
- Be responsible for registration of print images and the ability to get new print set ups running at an acceptable quality and rate.
- Minor repairs and process troubleshooting is also a requirement.
- Set-up, changeover, trouble-shoot and operate printing equipment as well as all auxiliary equipment from conversion with minimal assistance.
- Monitor all machinery and equipment operation on a continuous basis for quality and efficiencies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical machine problems
- Ability to anticipate problems better and react fast to abnormal conditions
- Perform necessary line adjustments to maintain and/ or improve product quality
- Must be able to inspect product being manufactured at prescribed intervals to ensure the various visual quality parameters of the product produced are within acceptable limits, making adjustments as needed and Monitor forming quality as well as print quality.
- Must understand how to correctly fill out production reports and all production related paperwork.
- Must perform routine start-up and shut down procedures and change packing materials from one product to another.
- Promptly communicates to supervisor any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping around assigned line.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies
- Assist other operators and provide packing relief as assigned
- Communicate production information both written and verbal
- Perform all other assigned duties
- Machine operator experience or equivalent maintenance/ mechanical experience
- Working knowledge for printers
- Demonstrated mechanical experience required.
- Must have good communication skills—written and verbal and
- Be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.
- Must be able to use tools as required.
- Ability and experience providing training preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!