- Corsicana, TX
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Starting wage up to $ 29.21
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
· Perform PM’s on machines and equipment
· Perform PM’s on support equipment like air compressor, water pumps, etc.
· Perform hydraulic cylinder and valve inspections and rebuilds as needed.
· Identify and fix hydraulic oil and air leaks on machines.
· Identify equipment modifications or upgrades to addresses down time issues.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments, develops, recommends alternatives. Solves highly complex problems and provides expert analysis, recommendations and solutions.
· Supports changeover time reduction efforts through equipment modification.
· Perform changes over when needed.
· Implement, track, and support PM schedules.
· Assist in completion of capital improvement projects or corporate initiatives.
· Under minimal supervision, responsible for maintaining, repairing & troubleshooting advanced Injection Molding Machine & Automation problems utilizing knowledge of advanced IM mechanical & Advanced Automation skills.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Demonstrated ability to work safely.
· Strong mechanical aptitude and experience maintaining industrial machinery with Injection Molding experience highly desired.
· Knowledge of hydraulic systems with hydraulic system certification desired.
· Demonstrated initiative on previous projects and assignments.
· Experience implementing and monitoring PM programs.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
· Demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and lead other operational personnel.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Ability to communicate effectively
- Must have relevant work experience and skills to apply.
- Selections will be made by a Plant Interview panel.
- May be a delay to shift assignment dependent upon filling of other vacancies
- Offers must be accepted / declined within 3 days
- Must attend & successfully complete all required training and be certified within the set timeframe.
- After 90 day Introductory period, should demotion occur (voluntary or involuntary), candidate subsequent position assignment & pay compensation is subject to plant related policy
- An employee will not be considered for a position if he/she is on performance improvement plan, warning or other method of performance improvement for the past 12 months
- Overall performance of the candidate will be factored into consideration
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #IND1P #CB1
Back to top