This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Picks up the required lanes of cut and printed blanks from the press delivery table.
- Jog Blanks and inspects for cutting or printing defects. Notifies operator or when defects are present.
- Stack blanks on a pallet to the required height.
- Wraps full pallet with stretch wrap and places completed load tag on the pallet.
- Moves full pallets of blanks with manual pallet jack or electric pallet jack to material handling staging area.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Assists with Make Ready on the press such as pulling cylinders, washing pumps, and changing gears.
- Assist with Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision such as strapping loads, emptying bins or stacking empty pallets.
- Ability to pile down handful of blanks weighting between 10 and 20 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Frequent bending to stack blanks on pallets.
- Required to stand while performing essential duties of the job.
- Lift and handle cutting dies and counter plates weighing up to 200 pounds with the assistance of other members of the press crew on an occasional basis.
- Lift and carry 5 gallon ink pails weighing yp to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Assists in lifting cylinders weighing up to 150 pounds using mechanical hoist on an occasional basis.
- Assist in lifting press rollers and stripper shells weighing up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top