Plant Manager - Plattsburgh, NY
Plant Manager – Plattsburgh, NY
We are looking for a strong leader, who is approachable and engaged with the plant workforce and believe that an effective leader has a presence on the floor and gets to know the people.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant.
- Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer group. Typically responsible for a plant population of 150+ employees with high complexity.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBIT targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BS/BA preferred, in engineering or business with 7-10 years’ experience in manufacturing operations including management/supervisory experience required.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- Have a progressive history of Lean Manufacturing within a manufacturing environment
- Prior work experience in manufacturing in a union environment
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top