- Columbus, OH
Plant Manager – Columbus, OH
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant. Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer
- Typically, responsible for a plant population of 200+ employees with high complexity and a 24/7 operation.
- Actively build a work environment that fosters operational, team and individual excellence by demonstrating effective leadership, communication and people support behaviors.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, to plant staff and senior management.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to deliver production commitments in key safety, quality, service, and cost target areas.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBITA targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Provide leadership to develop safety culture required to achieve and sustain world-class safety performance, including development and execution of effective safety processes.
- Responsible for developing annual operating plans, budgets, and detailed plans to deliver.
- Established track record of manufacturing accomplishments
- Competent in Lean Manufacturing execution, and process based continuous improvement. Provide Leadership to establish a culture of continuous improvement leveraging Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BS/BA in engineering or business with 7 - 10 years’ experience in manufacturing operations including management/supervisory experience required.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- Have a progressive history of Lean Manufacturing within a manufacturing environment
- Management/supervisory experience required.
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements required to manufacturing operations management
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top