This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant. Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer group.
- Typically responsible for a plant population of 300-750 employees with high complexity.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBITA targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in engineering or business.
- 7-10 years experience in manufacturing operations.
- Management/supervisory experience required.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
#CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top