Plant Maintenance Supervisor
- La Mirada, CA
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
Plant Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership functions, train and develop individuals. Maintains repairs, installs and/or modifies various mechanical & electrical equipment associated with production lines, support equipment, buildings or facilities at Santa Fe Springs, Ca.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Oversees all aspects of maintaining production equipment and facilities at the plant to ensure safe and efficient operations with a continued improvement in profitability.
- Will manage a team of 15+ electricians & mechanics.
- Manage spend for maintenance labor, parts, and repairs.
- Manage the PM program & CMS.
- Performs periodic inspections of production lines & facilities to assure dependable 24/7 operation.
- Work directly with all departments to troubleshoot open issues with production daily.
- Handles personnel issues, documenting all issues, and handles conflicts between employees. Responsible for disciplinary actions to all direct reports.
- Knowledge of purchasing and storeroom management required.
- BA/BS degree preferred in a technical field or 2 years Technical Electrical training or Certified Controls Electrician with minimum 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior maintenance supervisory or plant engineering experience in a 24/7 operation.
- Must poses knowledge on how to read, write and follow electrical schematics, blueprints, specifications and building plans and manuals.
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to make improvements in profitability.
- Able to lift/push/pull over 50 pounds. Must be able to lift objects up to 15 pounds overhead.
- Prior experience managing repair part purchases & inventories.
- Excellent computer skills in PLC, Auto-cad, Outlook, Excel, Word needed.
- Maximo, MP3, or Maintenance Connection experience a plus.
- Previous maintenance experience in extrusion / thermoforming / stamping / converting.
- Knowledge in Lean / Tier process
- Demonstrated history or downtime reduction through process improvements and machine reliability.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #LI-TM1”IND1P”.
Back to top