Plant HR Rep
PLANT HR REP
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Provide human resources administrative support to the assigned facility.
- Responsibilities include administering payroll, coordinating FMLA/STD paperwork, providing SAP Time & Attendance training, maintaining HR Master data & personnel files and running/maintaining reports.
- Assist employees with basic HR questions.
- Provide administrative support to the facility which may include routing calls, mail and faxes, copying and filing, ordering supplies, coordinating meetings and processing invoices.
- May coordinate facility specific programs (reward & recognition, picnics).
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years administrative experience to include experience with payroll, benefits, safety and/or Human Resources.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills needed.
- Prior experience with Employment law and SAP.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterftans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top