Plant Engineering Manager
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Provide leadership for Engineering, Maintenance and Quality with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume while achieving cost targets.
- Manages the capital budget and develops the technical talent in the group.
- Assures plant facilities and production equipment are properly maintained.
- Manages the plant Capital Budget and Engineering expense budget.
- Works with plant technical and operations resources to identify capital deployment opportunities.
- Responsible for CAR submission and coordination of capital activities.
- Responsible for hiring, salary administration, performance management including disciplinary actions, employee development and salary administration.
- Provides engineering support and resources to sustain plant production.
- Coordinates communication and implementation of manufacturing and technical initiatives.
- Manages AOP budget, which includes technical group salaries, building and grounds, maintenance materials and utilities.
- Responsibility for meeting site environmental compliance and providing support to plant safety programs.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in engineering.
- 8+ years in engineering field with demonstrated project and process management skills with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve various technical related issues.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.